Dear Sir / Madam,
We are pleased to inform you that our blind peer reviewed monthly
international journals in different areas of research are doing well. All our
journals are monthly online E-JOURNALS. We request for your co-operation and
blessings in publication of our E-journals. Please upload your manuscripts in
your area of research for our journals at our website
Authors should prepare manuscript as per Instructions to
Authors given at menubar link or Author should check current issue of the
related Journal. Please select the journal of your interest where you
wish to upload your manuscript at this home page, then go to menu "Paper
Submission" and follow our instructions. Please check menu "Paper Received" as
well whether your manuscript has been uploaded or not. You should receive
automatic mail on sucessful uploading. If not uploaded, then send us the
manuscript by email as attachment at:
Our current Journals are :
1. Research Journal of BioTechnology: The monthly online E- journal has SCI impact factor of 0.262 for year 2013 assessed from January 2013 to December 2013. Impact Factor for year 2012 was 0.294; Impact factor for year 2011 was 0.143; for year 2010 it was 0.284 and for year 2009 it was 0.174.
Indexed in SCIE, Web of Science, SCOPUS, Chemical Abstracts etc.
E-ISSN No. 2278 - 4535. Being published from year 2006 regularly and dedicated for research in BioTechnology, Nano Technology, BioChemistry, Biological Sciences etc.
2. Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment: The monthly online E- journal had SCI impact factor of 0.636 for year 2012 assessed from January 2012 to December 2012. Impact factor for year 2011 was 0.379; for year 2010 it was 0.292 and for year 2009 it was 0.323. This journal will be indexed again in SCI in January 2017.
At present indexed in SCOPUS, Chemical Abstracts etc.
E-ISSN No.: 2278 - 4527. Being published from year 1997 regularly and dedicated for research in Chemical Sciences, Environmental Sciences etc.
3. Disaster Advances: The monthly online E-journal had SCI impact factor of 2.272 for year 2012 assessed from January 2012 to December 2012. Impact factor for year 2011 was 0.692; for year 2010 it was 0.407 and for year 2009 it was 0.138. This journal will be indexed again in SCI in January 2016.
At present indexed in SCOPUS, Geobase etc.
E-ISSN No.: 2278- 4543. Being published from year 2008 regularly and dedicated for research in Natural and Man-made Disasters, Ocean Sciences, Earth Sciences, Geological Sciences etc.
4. Advances in Management: The monthly online E-journal is indexed in Cabell's Directory, RePEc, ERA, Ulrich and Proquest. The journal is under review process of SCOPUS.
E-ISSN No.: 2278-4551. Being published from year 2008 regularly and dedicated for research in all fields of Management, Commerce, Economics etc.
5. International Research Journal for Quality in Education: The monthly online E-journal is being published from July 2014 regularly and is dedicated for research in all fields of Education.
E-ISSN No.: 2349-5405.
6. Nature Changes: The monthly online E-journal is being published from October 2014 regularly and is dedicated for research related to changes in Nature because of human activities and other factors.
E-ISSN No.: 2350-1367.
7. Research Journal of Bioinformatics: The monthly online E-journal is being published from December 2014 regularly and is dedicated for research related to Bioinformatics and Computational Biology.
E-ISSN No.: 2394-370X.
8. Global Research in Medical Sciences: The monthly online E-journal is being published from December 2014 regularly and is dedicated for research related to all fields of medical sciences.
E-ISSN No.: 2394-3424.
We concentrate on merit, quality and relevance of paper for publication in our
journals. Papers received by us are sent to two experts(Double blind peer
review ) anywhere in the world for comments and review and if both the experts
approve, then and then paper is accepted for publication. This peer review
process takes 45 days from the date of submission of manuscript. We will inform
acceptance or rejection of manuscript by experts in 45 days from date of
submission of manuscript. After acceptence we try to publish manuscripts at
earliest depending upon the number of manuscripts alerady approved.
We wish that all our journals should be the best international journals of the
world in coming years in relevant fields. Therefore we are in search of a good
team of editors, associate editors, co-editors, regional editors, subject
editors, conference editors etc. throughout the world. We believe in continuous
process to publish the recent researches and try to co-relate various
inter-disciplinary fields. We wish to develop various research projects in
consultation with various universities and industries in the world for benefit
of mankind. If you are interested to become member of our editorial board,
please send your CV and research interests to our India office.
Authors, members and readers can read the whole text of manuscript of all the
Journals for a month under heading "Current Issue". We upload the coming issue
around 25th of every month e.g. February issue will be uploaded around 25th
January . After a month one can see only abstracts under heading "Back
Issues." Titles and abstracts of all the published manuscripts can be accessed
under heading "Back Issues."
We welcome membership from all the authors and co-authors for promotion of the
journal. Membership is of two types- Fellow (Life) and Annual. Details are given
under the menu "subscription" at our website
www.worldresearchjournals.com We are
providing login facilities to our members at website : www.member.worldresearchjournals.com/
Please go to this website and access full text of back issues and current
issues. We are not sending any issue by Email as Attachment to our members and
authors. If any one finds diffuclty in accessing the text of the journal, then
one should sent email at email@example.com
giving details of membership.
At present, it is necessary for the authors to pay processing fees at time of
submission of manuscript and to become annual or fellow members (if manuscript
is accepted) for following three journals. For rest six journal, processing fees
and membership subscriptions are optional (Not Compulsory )
Journal of BioTechnology
Journal of Chemistry and Environment
3. Disaster Advances
We organize conferences
in various fields as well. We also collaborate with various Conference
organizers of the world and we can publish selected manuscripts of various
conferences in our journals as per our policy.
We have organized
successfully conferences ICCE (International Congress of Chemistry and
Environment) ICCE-2001 in India; ICCE-2005 in India; third conference ICCE-2007
in Kuwait ; 4th conference ICCE-2009 in Thailand; 5th ICCE 2011 in Malaysia to
celebrate Year 2011 as International Year of Chemistry; 6th ICCE-2013 at
Antwerp, Belgium from 8th July 2013 to 10th July 2013. 7th ICCE-2015 will be
held at Australia in year 2015.
society biotechnology conference ISBT-2008 was successfully held at Gangtok,
Sikkim, India from 28th Dec. to 30th Dec.2008 ; 2nd ISBT was held in year 2013
along with ICCE-2013. 3rd ISBT-2015 will be held in Australia in year 2015 alog
with ICCE 2015.
Disaster Prevention Technology and Management DPTM 2010 conference was held
successfully at Chongqing, China from 23rd to 25th October 2010 in field of
disasters; 2nd International Disaster Prevention Technology and Management DPTM
2012 was held at Chengdu, China from 8th September to 9th September 2012.
We request you
to contribute research manuscripts for our journals and conferences in your
research area at your earliest. Please recommend our journals to your institute
and your colleagues for manuscripts, subscription and membership.
Kind regards and best wishes,
Dr. Shankar Gargh,
M.Sc., Ph.D., LL.B., M.B.A., FICCE, FISBT, FISM, FICDM, A. Inst. Pet (UK)
Editor-in-Chief and Professor
Mobile no. +91-9425056228
Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment, India
Research Journal of BioTechnology, India
Disaster Advances, India
Advances in Management, India
International Research Journal for Quality in Education, India
Nature Changes, India
Research Journal of Bioinformatics, India
Global Research in Medical Sciences, India
Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities, Poland
American Journal of Climate Change, USA
International Journal of Bio-Inorganic Hybrid Nanomaterial, Iran
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Romania
Journal of Agro-Environmental Sciences, China
International Geoinformatics Research and Development Journal, Canada
International Congress of Chemistry and Environment
International Society of BioTechnology
International Society of Management
International Congress of Disaster Management
Environmental Disasters Research Institute
The Management , Environment and Science Research Society
Postal address for correspondence for all journals:
Dr. Shankar Gargh, Sector AG/80, Vijay Nagar, A.B. Road, Indore, 452010, INDIA
Phone and Fax: 0731-2552837
1. Please upload your manuscripts, declaration/copyright form, processing fees form at website. In case uploading is not successful, please send us manuscripts etc. at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For general information and any queries, please correspond at our email: email@example.com
3. For all the conferences organized by our journals, please correspond at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. For any information about accounts, payment, invoice and receipt etc., please correspond at our email: email@example.com
5. For urgent matter, please correspond with Editor-in-Chief at his email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. If you do not receive any reply from above emails within seven days, then please correspond with Editor –in-Chief at his personal email: email@example.com
Very Important: While sending correspondence in above matters, please write name of the journal in subject. Please provide the following information as well for early action.
Name of corresponding author (It will be preferable if only corresponding author makes the query):
Name of the Journal:
Number of authors:
Date of submission of manuscript:
Manuscript submitted: online/offline
Payment details of membership and processing fees:
All research articles in this journal will undergo rigorous
blind peer review, based on initial editor screening and refereeing by at least
two anonymous referees. This journal publishes original works.
Disclaimer for our
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the
information in our publications. However, we make no representations or
warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any
purpose of the Content and disclaim all such representations and warranties
whether express or implied to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any views
expressed in our publications are the views of the authors and are not our
Declaration to be
given by authors
The facts and views in the manuscript are ours and we are
totally responsible for authenticity, validity and originality etc. I / We
undertake and agree that the manuscripts submitted to your journal have not been
published elsewhere and have not been simultaneously submitted to other
journals. I / We also declare that manuscripts are our original work and we have
not copied from any where else. There is no plagiarism in our manuscripts. Our
manuscripts whether accepted or rejected will be property of the publisher of
the journal and all the copyrights will be with the publisher of the journal.